INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The User undertakes to abide by the rules set forth in this User Agreement, other rules and policies set by Equo Garantito from time to time as well as all applicable laws, rules and regulations applicable to the use of the Service and otherwise.
USE OF THE SERVICE AND INFORMATION ON USERS
You may access the Website as:
A "Teacher" is a User who teaches or transfers knowledge to a "student" by uploading Content to the platform.
A "Student" is a User who receives learning from the "Teacher".
A "Administrator" is a User who has rights to administer Other User Accounts.
Registered Users of Fairsharetraining.eu have the right to use the Website according to this User Agreement and applicable laws, rules and regulations.
User will provide true, accurate, and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. User is required to provide a valid email address that will also be used as user ID. User is responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of their account. User is solely responsible for the activity that
occurs under your account, whether or not you have authorized the activity.
Equo Garantito has the right to use User Information for the purpose of maintaining the Website. You hereby also acknowledge and agree that Equo Garantito process data that is collected and used by Equo Garantito, as well as connection data created through the use and operation of the Website, in order to administer or manage delivery of the Website. Website may display, transfer and share User information with other Users of the Website in order to provide and make available the services of the Website. The User accepts this fact under this User Agreement.
All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, reviews, ideas, and other data or copyrightable materials or content, including the selection and arrangements thereof is ”Content.”
The User is responsible for all content uploaded to the Website. The user must ensure that by uploading data into our Website, the uploaded data, do not violate 3rd party intellectual property. User has the responsibility to protect Equo Garantito from 3rd party claims related to violation of 3rd party IP caused by the uploading actions of the User.
Content uploaded, transmitted or posted to the Website by a User (Submitted Content) remains the proprietary property of the person or entity supplying it (or their affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers) and is protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright and other intellectual property laws. Equo Garantito is not responsible that User Content and does not guarantee that any such User Content is accurate, truthful, up to date, reliable, or appropriate and disclaims any and all liability to you to the fullest extent of the law related to such User Content. User understands and agrees that User’s reliance and/or reference to such User Content is solely at User’s own risk. Equo Garantito does not claim ownership of any User Content User, or other User, may submit or make available for inclusion on the Websites or Online Courses. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to Equo Garantito below, User will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content that User submit, post, or share via our Website.
Equo Garantito will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages or losses caused by the use of the Website.
Equo Garantito has the right to remove any information or content from the Website that is in breach of applicable laws, rules of regulations, this User Agreement or any Fairsharetraining.eu policy of use, or that Fairsharetraining.eu will in its sole discretion deems inappropriate or otherwise unsuitable for the Website.
Equo Garantito has the right to remove (suspend) any User that is or has been in violation of this User Agreement, applicable regulations or law. User may be suspended on temporarily basis or indefinitely as deemed appropriate by Equo Garantito.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures;
- or Violates any law;
If Equo Garantito becomes aware of above mentioned content, it will report to the appropriate authorities and delete the Website accounts of those involved with the distribution.
In no event shall we be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damage or expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with your use of the Website, including, without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or goodwill, loss of data, loss arising from use or inability to use the Website, loss arising from any errors or omissions in the Website as a result of breach of contract, negligence, delict. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You will indemnify and defend us against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any use of the Website.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that Equo Garantito uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Website or modify another websites so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website.
- You agree not to perform misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Website or any third party).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without the express written permission by Equo Garantito.
- You agree not to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from the Website.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We retain the right to contact you from time-to-time via email. You can remove yourself easily from the newsletter lists. You can also request to be removed from all communication emails by contacting our support from email@example.com.
- Equo Garantito won’t allow: (a) Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services. (b) Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data. (c) Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data. (d) Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services. (e) Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not access or search any part of the Website by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- Equo Garantito does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, and (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that Equo Garantito shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Equo Garantito to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Equo Garantito and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and Equo Garantito (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Equo Garantito (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated these Terms of Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org